How to convert from Micro Pension to Contribution Scheme

Step 1

Request for conversion via E-Mail or letter.

(Sample Request Letter)

Step 2

Your request will be sent to PENCOM for approval including all necessary documents (see list below).

  • Copy of Letter of Employment in the formal
  • Change of employment form
  • Company ID Card ( if necessary)
  • Means of identification e.g. National ID card or
    acknowledged Slips

Step 3

Fill Change of Employer form to be validated by our channels in-house.

Step 4

Once step 3 is completed, upon receiving the approval from PENCOM, your selected /requested fund structure will be set up by PAL Pensions.

Step 5 (optional)

You may be required to update the Data Recapture Documents Records for validation.

live chat