Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited.
We are a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 13 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
We have a client base of over 400,000 and have UBA Pensions Custodian Limited as our custodian. Currently, we charge an administrative fee of ₦80 monthly.
To be the leading PFA, creating value.
To secure and deliver your retirement benefits with ease.
- To give Nigerians the confidence of a financially secure future.
- To build a brand that will be an epitome of Performance, Service and Trust.
- To establish our presence in key regions of the country through the rollout of our Pension Service Centres in order to ensure convenience and accessibility.
- To achieve investment return in the top performance quartile of the industry.
- To be one of the best in quantitative and qualitative portfolio management research in the industry.
- To attain our market share target of 10% of total market size over the next five years and a growth target of 40% year on year in line with overall market growth.
- To meet the expectations and build up the capabilities of our staff, on whose skills the future of our organisation will depend.
- To achieve the objectives of our shareholders which are, capital growth and safe investment.
We are EPIC !
- E - EMPATHY
- P - PARTNERSHIP
- I - INTEGRITY
- C - COMMITMENT